Monday 28th March 2016
I did an interview for The Muse website here. They are a really interesting resource for and about women:
"The Muse is a space in which we hope to showcase different women’s experiences, from the work that they do, to the things they create, businesses they launch, charities that they support or amazing challenges that they’ve faced. We want to shine a light on all the incredible, inspiring things that women are doing and have one lovely place to visit that will be inspiring and insightful as well as offer a great read. Unlike other blogs, this one will feature stories from many different contributors and perspectives."
- RT @drunkwomenpod: It’s #DrunkWomenEve! This week we’re joined by the wonderful @SaimaFerdows who tells us of postal woes, we solve the cas… 14 hours ago
- @markdickson0000 😁I know. It’s actually quite unfair. 20 hours ago
- Sometimes I take time out of being beauty/weight/health/lifestyle shamed in women’s magazines to see what kind of a… link 20 hours ago
- RT @Kurt_Vonnegut: True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country. 21 hours ago
- RT @jackbern23: I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death my right to profit from it 21 hours ago