Gigs8:00pm, Monday 27th July 2015
Gigs are a bit rare at the moment, due to "other projects" (writing and a baby) but I will try to remember to post info about them here when they do occur.
Barnes Children's Literature Festival10:45am, Sunday 14th May 2017
At 1pm on Sunday 14th May I'm doing a fun event with author Katy Birchall, and hosted by Melanie Taylor-Bessent from Little Star Writing. We'll be discussing everything from books to funny families, friendhips and all sorts.
Barnes Green Centre.
- Computer, check; cat mascot, check #comeon #deadline link 33 minutes ago
- RT @newsthump: NEWS! We must protect neglected children by ditching the term ‘white privilege’ insists government that didn’t even want to… 1 hour ago
- RT @Femi_Sorry: God? I'm thinking of voting Leave tomorrow. What would the UK look like in 5 years time if Leave won? #5yearsOfBrexit https… 1 hour ago
- Thanks for this helpful note me of last week. I still don’t know what to do with this chapter and I have to take my… link 22 hours ago
- RT @Femi_Sorry: Aged 12, I did an experiment.😈 I got 3 white friends (worse academic/detention records than me) to untuck their shirts, pu… 1 day ago