Parenting Column In Tantrum Magazine
Friday 15th July 2016
I have landed my own column in ace parenting magazine Tantrum.xyz. They are a fab publication packed full of helpful advice for babies, fun places to take kids and great baby fashion choices (tights for boys? yes please). Here is their sort of manifesto.
So far I have written for them about coping with a baby and hangover (you're welcome) poo shaming issues with potty training, the trouble with working from home with a baby, and the joys of baby swimming.
UPDATE: new column 20th August. I wrote a short one-act play about every family outing with a baby
All the rest of my articles are collected here in the writing section.
- RT @drunkwomenpod: It’s #DrunkWomenEve! This week we’re joined by the wonderful @SaimaFerdows who tells us of postal woes, we solve the cas… 16 hours ago
- @markdickson0000 😁I know. It’s actually quite unfair. 21 hours ago
- Sometimes I take time out of being beauty/weight/health/lifestyle shamed in women’s magazines to see what kind of a… link 21 hours ago
- RT @Kurt_Vonnegut: True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country. 22 hours ago
- RT @jackbern23: I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death my right to profit from it 22 hours ago